|http://www.cars.com/||Auction damaged cars|
|http://www.copart.com/||Auction damaged cars|
|https://www.iaai.com/services/buyersview||Auction damaged cars|
|https://publish.manheim.com/en/international||Auction is not damaged auto|
|https://www.crashedtoys.com/||Auction with moto, quadro, hydro, boats ...|
|http://www.tractorhouse.com/||Agricultural auction, construction, equipment.|
|https://www.autoscout24.de/||Auction damaged cars|
|http://www.mobile.de/||Auction is not damaged auto|
|https://www.truckscout24.de||Auction is not damaged auto|
|https://www.gaspedaal.nl||Auction is not damaged auto|
|https://www.gumtree.com||Auction is not damaged auto|
|https://gocar.be||Auction is not damaged auto|
|http://www.romu.ee||Auction is not damaged auto|
How to buy a quality car from the auction?
There are a few simple rules that you should follow to buy a good car auction:
1) Do not buy a recessed car. At auctions, they are designated as water flood, flood, water.
2) Do not buy a car from distant regions. For example, Alaska or Hawaii.
3) Maximum choose a worker or car on which there are minor damages at which the car can move. Such cars are designated at auctions as: run and drive.
4) If possible, the car should be checked using the Carfax base. Police system describing the owners, accidents and those or other incidents with the car during the operation of the car.
5) Consult our managers by phone or other convenient means.